As a guitarist, it is natural for you to impress your listeners with a good sound. To support this aim, you must have a reverb pedal that can enhance the sound of your music. With the fierce competition of reverb pedals in the market, you may find it difficult to get the best one. Fortunately, you are already in the best place. The following is an honest review of the best reverb pedal that you can choose for your music needs.
TC Electronic reverb pedal is designed stomp box which can offer you a good buzz because of its versatility and performance.
- It comes with a TonePrint feature that enables you to download other sounds from the internet to your computer or pedal. With this, there is no limitation to sounds for your pedal.
- TC Electronic reverb pedal has ten various reverb types. In return, you will not be bored with similar sounds again.
- It is very easy to use and is built for a long-lasting efficiency.
- It has an elegant design and detailed and stable sounds.
- Some people complain that TC Electronic reverb pedal is a little bit costly.
Electro-Harmonix Holy Grail Nano is considered as the best spring reverb pedal in the market.
- It can deliver unmatchable spring reverbs for you. It is perfect for meticulous and hard to please guitarists.
- Electro-Harmonix comes with excellent and well-detailed Flerb and Hall.
- This reverb pedal is known as the most in-demand dry/wet control knob.
- With the use of Electro-Harmonix reverb pedal, you can select the amount of reverb that you can add to your outputs.
- It also features a 96DC-200BI power supply. With this, you can immediately get the unit drive after arrival.
- Its small size can fit most pedal boards. It has a superior quality of spring reverbs.
- It has a long sound tail that you will find hard to adjust.
Another popular reverb pedal is the Donner Digital.
- Donner Digital reverb pedal comes with a versatile and compact design.
- With its 3.9”x 2.4’ x2.4”, you can easily fit it with any pedalboard. You can also use it to stack another pedal like delay.
- Another amazing feature of Donner Digital reverb pedal is its well labeled, intuitive and easy controls that are perfect to use both by starters and professional guitarists.
- It also comes with seven reverberation modes which you can select to combine the color to your mixes. All of the modes sound great so that you can have the best satisfaction for your reverb pedal needs.
- With its excellent quality, you can have a more customized use that suits our taste and needs.
- It also features a LED that can light up to know if it is already working.
- It has a novel design that can satisfy you in just a very wallet-friendly and affordable cost.
- True bypass is available for this reverb pedal.
- Some customers complain that it has some dirty modes.
The Void High End is the best reverb pedal if you want to rock without tweaking more.
- It is perfect for guitarists that don’t like to spend more time on hitting control buttons and switches.
- It has a compact and small design and ships in a sturdy foam-padded storage box to make sure that the pedal is safe during the transit.
- It is effortless to use using two buttons called Decay and Mix. Cranking the two buttons can provide you with a warm analog tone that is perfect for your mix.
- It comes with a True Bypass switch that creates natural and uncolored tones if you need it.
- Some customers said that highs and lows lack extreme ends.
If you want a top quality reverb pedal, choosing Rowin Ocean Digital reverb pedal is a great idea.
- Rowin Ocean Digital reverb pedal can offer you exceptional durability, functionality, and
- It comes with creative aluminum-alloy chassis as well as adequately aligned controls.
- It can give Shimmer, Room, and Spring reverb modes which can be changed through a toggle switch placed between the Mix and Tone knobs.
- It is very easy to use and manufactured by a well reputable brand. It also comes with LED lights for extra
- Customers say that it is a little bit pricey.
With this review about the best reverb pedal 2019, you can buy the best quality reverb pedal that highly suits your music needs and requirements. If you want a more innovative and long-lasting reverb pedal, then you must choose one of the reverb pedals mentioned above. With this, you can ensure that the time and money you invest for it are all worth it.
There are lots of reverb pedals available today making it hard to find the one suitable for you. There are many kinds of reverb effects available, and each one provides a different sound. Some even mix in different effects in the one pedal like modulation or delay.
When choosing a reverb pedal, first you need to consider what you want your tool to do. Do you want your reverb pedal to be simple, so you leave it on and forget about it? Or do you want a lot of flexibility, so you can get the best reverb for various kinds of songs?
Do you wish to have different kinds of reverb like plate, hall or spring or are you searching for one exceptional sounding reverb to offer your sound something new compared to other guitarists? Each one will answer these questions in a different way that means each one will have a different best reverb pedal, right?
Here are some things to think about when choosing what the best reverb pedal suitable for you:
- Simplicity: Are you looking for a user-friendly reverb pedal or are you contented to deal with a more complex one to get more out of it?
- Value: How much you are willing to spend on this product?
- Presets: Do you want the notion of saving diverse presets or are you pleased to need to adjust the pedal manually to change the settings?
- Flexibility: Do you want to obtain single reverb sound or do you want to tweak and switch between different types of reverb?
- Quality: Are you searching for the best reverb, in spite of the cost or do you content with a high-quality pedal at a high price.
- Size: Does size matters to you?
Consider these points before you continue so you know what is vital to you in a pedal.
It is essential to know the features of reverb pedal because this plays a vital role in deciding which ones are useful or vital to you. Keep in mind that not all these features will apply to you and no reverb pedal will have each feature covered here. Therefore, consider which features are the most significant to you and the one that you do not need.
There are few different kinds of reverb-most especially when they are combined with effects. The major types of reverb that are worth considering are Hall, Room, Plate, and Spring.
- Spring is where a long spring made of metal vibrates, and a pickup captures that vibration. This reverb has a distinctive sound, and once you shake the spring, usually you can hear it rattling.
- Plate reverb is akin to spring reverb, but the online difference is that it utilizes a metal instead of a spring.
- Hall and room reverb imitate what you naturally hear in a large empty room or hall.
A lot of pedals which provide hall or room reverb allow you to manage the size of the room to obtain anything from a minor subtle effect to a huge church like reverb.
One important feature to consider is the stereo because not all reverb pedals available are stereo. As the pedal is often one of the last effects in guitarists effect chain, it doesn’t matter if it is stereo or not will affect your whole signal chain. In case you don’t like to operate a stereo rig, then there is nothing to worry. However, if you do run a stereo rig, you badly needed a stereo.
It doesn’t matter if the pedal you choose utilized a buffer, True Bypass, or enables you to change between the two is vital, more than other forms of effect pedals. Keep in mind that reverb produces a sound which trails off even after you stop playing.
Once your reverb pedal uses True Bypass and you beat the bypass footswitch while the reverb trails off, it will cut off the effect before it fades away. So, while True Bypass is usually suggested with other kinds of effect pedals, it can generate an issue with reverb. Then again, if a reverb pedal utilized a buffer, this issue does not apply. The reverb will keep on training off naturally after hitting the bypass footswitch.
If you want to keep your reverb pedal active always, then this is not a problem at all, and true bypass will not cause an issue. However, if you plan on just using reverb pedal at specific instances and will be switching it on and off often, then you have to remember this.
A reverb pedal is essential if you want to make it big in the world of music. This instrument provides individuality to the sound and most of the time comes at a very reasonable price. It may be hard to use, but once you get used to it, you will feel as if your perception in music has been reinvented.