In recent years, in-ear monitor headphones have paved the way for a top-notch performance by most musicians across the globe. Without the use of a monitor system, the performance of your dreams will not happen. Incorporating one into your singing ensures a huge success. While you’re having some fun, your audience will have a great experience from start to finish.
However, the thousands of options would give you a hard time. Worry no more! In this article, we have gathered the best in-ear monitor headphones you can ever have. Take a close look at the following:
FiiO EXO1 is a fancy choice you can boast to friends. They are packed with a housing for titanium nanotech drivers. The earbuds are made of aluminum and stainless steel with a Kevlar-coated cable. This plays a vital role in protecting the cable from getting partially bent or damaged.
- They have the ability to handle bass with clarity. When it comes to the mid-range, they don’t sound muddy. For the highs, they are considerably crisp. They have the impact sound wise with mid-range buds.
- They deliver an expansive sound. Fell in love with old-school rock or classics? Then, this product got your back.
- They are affordable. Not only do they offer high quality features, but they are also available at a competitive price. This results in money-saving and stress-free experience.
- They are not more inclined towards bass. Choose other excellent alternatives in this list instead.
- The cuff has a poor fit. They might slide off, exposing the wires.
Other best in-ear monitor headphones are the Shure SE425. They come with dual high-definition drivers. Not only do they deliver an accurate or balanced sound, but their highs and mids are surprisingly clear. Unlike the typical headphones on the market, they allow you to hear every little detail in your music. Despite the noise from the crowd, you’re still particular about the technicality of your voice.
- They have expandable foam ear tips. Aside from a comfortable feature, they secure themselves nicely in the ear canal.
- They give a high degree of sound isolation. This allows you to focus on your music.
- They come with a comfy, bendable over-the-ear cable.
- It’s costly. When looking for a budget-friendly option, this is not the product you can consider. Despite that, it’s worth the cost.
Sennheiser Momentum In-Ear Headphones are other choices to add to cart. Their earbuds are available in a flashy and sporty design that boasts a black and red color scheme with the rounded driver. Of course, you hate the concept of untangling after yanking them out of your bags or pockets. Great news! This brand is far different. Their flat cables are effective against nasty and uncomfortable tangles.
- They have an inline control on the right earbud cable. You don’t need to purchase one and spend a hundred dollars.
- They are capable of providing a punchy bass. This complements music from different genres.
- The highs are clear and crisp. These make them a high quality option you can afford.
- The inline remote might not work with your smartphone. Your phone should be compatible with these in-ear monitor headphones.
Another best in-ear monitor headphones for this year is this version from Xiaomi. These are cheap and can deliver great sound. Compared to their predecessors, they have improved quality. The cable on the iron ring earbuds is well-coated with Kevlar.
- Feature a disc-shaped They house a hybrid dual driver that has an armature driver and a dynamic driver.
- Handle the heavy bass When it comes to the highs, they are crisp.
- The mids are too blunt. Every time you listen to music with lots of mids, you might not be pleased with these solutions.
- The inline controls don’t provider a great functionality with any IOS device. They are exclusively tailored for Android
Last but not least is the QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones from Bose. When it comes to cutting-edge sound gear, it is amongst the most likely options. From the design, sound to price, they are indeed high-end.
- They are comfortable in the ears. But don’t use them for many hours.
- They are lightweight. While you’re on stage, it seems that you don’t wear in-ear monitor headphones.
- They have the best noise cancellation. They are powered by a rechargeable battery in the control pod.
- The battery cannot be replaced. While the battery can last for 16 hours, it cannot be changed with a new one.
- They are quite expensive. In fact, they can cause a dent in your savings account. Choose other options that suit your budget.
Live performances are essential for every musician. For you to ensure the quality of your voice, wear any of these brands. Not only can this give you the peace of mind, but it can also guarantee a great show for your audience.
The music production industry is growing and continuously expanding the varieties of products that can improve music quality. You can see these changes both on live stage performances and in the recording studio. A lot of new technologies can be spotted, and one of these is the in-ear monitor headphones or IEMs.
Are you wondering what these so-called in-ear monitor headphones are? Well, this looks like the usual earphones or earbuds that you can find anywhere, but the only difference is in terms of quality. This product is made to be very high quality. It is intended to have a professional grade to ensure great music processing and recording.
The IEMs can provide a greater advantage especially if you are a performer. You can do a lot with it, and it’s featured. You can easily eliminate the stage volume and allow a clearer mix. You can notice the advantage of this feature especially if you are performing in an average size venue. You can feel the sound and know the difference than using a regular type of earphones.
Considering the professional grade quality of this product, worship musicians and music aficionados are taking advantage of it. This is very helpful to them allowing them to handle acoustic and music challenges. If you use this great product, you will be able to hear yourself better and appreciate your music. The monitor mixes will go through directly to your ear so you will not lose track when singing. You will be able to listen to yourself for you to check and monitor your performance.
This particular type of headphone usually has a mechanism that can lock the sound directly to your ears. This is called acoustic isolation. The piece and block the noise around you and allow you to concentrate better. You will have more confidence performing when you have this with you.
The straight configuration is easy to identify. This is the one that has allowed you to have the cables hang straight down. This is more popular.
The over-ear configuration is when the cable is wrap over going to the back of your ear. Some people are uncomfortable with this type of configuration, but other said that this is better and more convenient to use.
Among these two configurations, serious performers prefer the second option. Aside from over-ear being more secure, it aids performance by looking discrete. There will be no wires that will dangle, and it is harder to be spotted by the audience. You will look more professional if you get the over ear configuration in-ear monitor headphones.
What are the things that you need to consider when choosing the in-ear monitor headphone that’s perfect for you?
Here are some questions that you need to consider:
- What is your purpose?
- What is your budget?
- What are the features and configuration that you require?
- Are you looking for a specific brand?
- Do you know a reliable supplier?
- How fast do you need it?
Here’s a simple buyer guide to help you answer these questions so that you can finally decide which product is perfect for your needs:
- Are you an on-stage performer? If you like being on the stage and performing live, it is best to get the over ear configuration. This will allow you to carry yourself better while sharing your music. On the other hand, if you are fond of recording, the straight configuration is fine, or both. Your purpose and what you do should be highly considered before deciding what to get.
- How much money you can spare is significant. There are a lot of products to choose from so know your budget.
- The quality of the product is very important so that you can find the best features and configuration possible. Make sure to check the options and check some online reviews per item before placing an order or making a purchase. You must be properly guided so that you will be satisfied with the product.
- If you are looking for a specific brand, you can narrow down your options. This is good because if you like a particular brand, you have an idea of how much to save and spare for the earphone that you are going to get.
- Looking for a supplier is easy, there are a lot of sites online, but the only problem is how you can find a reliable supplier. Make sure to find a supplier that can provide you high quality products and wide selection.
- We know that you need your in-ear monitor headphones urgently so make sure to find a supplier that can ship immediately and fulfill your orders. Always think about your convenience.
In-ear monitor headphones are nice to have, be sure to get the perfect piece now!